|Discounts on body building products and weight loss pills|
|Home||Food Dictionary||Cooking Tips||Cookbooks||Submit Recipe||Contact Us|
2. If you have a BBQ grill make sure to always have charcoal or propane handy.
3. Always wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly to remove pesticides, dirt, and insects.
4. Clean well all utensils and cutting boards after preparing any kinds of meats. Wash hands well before handling any foods thereafter.
5. When preparing bread, knead dough for at least 10 minutes in order to increase elasticity. This will insure that the dough expands properly.
6. Season vegetables when they are almost finished in order to keep their firmness. If you season them too early they will become wilted without much flavor.
7. When cooking meat, only turn once or twice. The meat will retain its juices and tenderness this way. A lot of people make the mistake of turning multiple times throughout the cooking process.
8. Add herbs and spices little by little while at the same time tasting the concoction. Some herbs can infuse a bitter taste if added more than needed.
9. Refrigerated onions will lessen the chance of having tears while chopping.
10. Always purchase avocados a few days before preparation. Many supermarkets and shops carry them when they are not ripe.
|Copyright © 2010 Absolute
Recipes All Rights Reserved | Most recipes have been submitted to this site, contact us if yours has been wrongfully listed.